Although I’ve found a lot of things to enjoy during quarantine, I’m not going to deny the fact that I’ve also experienced disappointment during it, too. It’s actually the very reason why I’ve taken action to support my mental and emotional health. This week, I want to encourage you to do the same.
There are things that we can do which will help us to enjoy life, find gratitude, and renew our creativity today. Walking outside is one of those things for me, and it always makes me feel so much better! Remember, it is possible to manage social distancing standards and get out at the same time so click the link below to view the full video.
Today, I want to invite you to do a few things for your mental and emotional health, which you may have put on the back burner for a while.
- Let’s get our vitamin D from the sun.
- Add a few oranges to our water since citrus is a natural mood booster.
- Enjoy the natural beauty all around us when you take a walk or a drive.
- Find gratitude in the little things.
- Finish this sentence with me: I am grateful for- (or better yet, write down all of the things you’re grateful for). Remember, what you focus on magnifies.
Psalm 139 is a phenomenal psalm to read if you need a prayer to support your week beyond our time together here. Let me know if you need to talk because we are in this together.
I hope you clear your heart and your head as you continue showing gratitude for the blessings all around. They really are everywhere. 3 John 1:2 declares, “Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit,” and it’s my prayer for you too.